© Copyright Worldwide Pants, Incorporated. All Rights Reserved
10. Giant yellow submarine parked in front of theater
9. Street vendors selling Ringo Dogs
8. They were supposed to be on last night but we ran out of time.
7. The entire theater smells like Liverpool.
6. Pete Best spotted in the standby tickets line
5. Saw Dan Rather outside waving his autograph book
4. Late last night Ringo's hairpiece arrived at JFK.
3. Letterman spent his day warming up for post-show jam session.
2. Yoko Ono spotted outside theater holding lead pipe
1. Hell has just frozen over.
This came about when the rumors flew that the Beatles would be appearing on the 'Late Show with David Letterman' celebrating the thrtieth anniversary of their arrival in the US. The four didn't show up, but the anniversary was commemorated by Dave with this 'Top Ten.'